Thursday, February 26, 2009

RUFFLES!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE ruffles. Today's find at dillards was this adorable Kensie dress with lots and lots of RUFFLES! I could not get a picture because it is black. It is becoming a habit of mine to google pictures for whatever i buy since alot of it is black and my camera won't take good pictures but i will make sure to update if i get a good one. I was lucky to find an extra small on sale for 70% plus dillards has an additional 40% off the sale price (original price was $188, you do the math) . They might as well give the stuff away. My mom said today, you know nothing fits in your closet because everything you own has ruffles. i said I KNOW! its awesome isn't it?
isn't it? ... ok i guess it's just me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment