Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i love ruffles




PLastic Island is a new label at Dillards i have become familiar and fond of recently. It runs at around the prices of BCBG and the likes but it has a fun, fancy, twist to the clothing. The sucky thing about working there is that i see all these cute things for months and i kinda keep track of them before i actually get to buy them. The awesome thing is that i have to be there everyday so i get to see when they get marked down. I found my cute dress marked down last wednesday night and i purchased it thursday morning. I was lucky there was a small size and that it actually fit because sometimes i need an xtra small, some people say its a blessing, i saw it can sometimes be a curse. I wore this dress with the betsey coat belt and everyone liked it. I was just too lazy to blog about it. Off until the next sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment