

A trip to sally's beauty supply is never complete without a new shade of nail polish. I originally wanted the Hello Kitty for MAC nail polish in On The Prowl which is a FLAT gray color. Marty's (my exwith commitment issues) last name is Gray so he always gets a a kick out of me wearing that color. The collection sold out right away so i didn't get my paws on any hello kitty MAC stuff. I did however go to Sally's and found a great metallic silver, i normally like flat color nail polishes but this was ok to substitute. I also found the China Glaze in Passion which is a gold tone polish. They just released it for summer i guess because it is the first time i see it and i am and avid polish shopper. I think the silver does have a great impact for "going out" look in peep toe shoes but the gold is more summer, beachy which i am excited about. I'm glad they released this color, it is kind of like Chanel's "Gold Fiction" polish that was released for a limited time in the fall, but does not cost $30. No one will know the difference, except everyone who reads this.

No comments:
Post a Comment