I can't help it when stuff fits me in the little boys section. Sometimes they have really good deals on little boys clothing and you might not find the equivalent in the little girls section, or the ladies/junior section for that matter. I've been looking for some cute button ups for when i go to the ranch with cesar (even though that is not going to happen again because we broke up AGAIN and i bought these before, but that beside the story) I found these adorable ralph lauren button ups , the pink is pretty girly looking and the plaid one i think i can worl with. The only thing that gives them away is that mens and women's shirts button on opposite sides.
For Example

Here is a little history lesson in case you didn't know. Men's shirts have buttons on the right side because they are supposed to dress themselves. Women's shirts buttons are on the left because their servants would dress them and their garments were made to be easily buttones by right handed servants.

No comments:
Post a Comment