I hate cold weather with a passion. It is no surprise that when you plan something in advance something is bound to go wrong. Every morning i'd get up and check Isabella (my iphones name) to see the weather in florida for my trip and it started out sunny and now 2 days before a cold front decided to waltz on in...

I have to rep the LANCOME of couse :) The Huile Douceur, Bi-Facil, and Tonique Doucer are testers. I highly recomend you try these products for makeup removal though. I also had to take my Primordiale Serum which i did buy last weekend but did not write about. Its another great Lancome product that goes on before your moisturizer for softer, clearer skin. It protects from free radicals, helps with redness and pore size and also smells like white grape and vitamin C.
Which is why i HAD to buy another couple of coats....


Sucky Picture quality i know but i took the pics with isabella. So one is for jeans (plaid) and one for dressy-type occasions. I have to admit it gave me an excuse to take advantage of the after winter sales so i'm happy.
I also had to get some small basics for my trip... i hate the whole less than 3 oz travel rule thing but i do love miniatures, i think they are cute.
I have to rep the LANCOME of couse :) The Huile Douceur, Bi-Facil, and Tonique Doucer are testers. I highly recomend you try these products for makeup removal though. I also had to take my Primordiale Serum which i did buy last weekend but did not write about. Its another great Lancome product that goes on before your moisturizer for softer, clearer skin. It protects from free radicals, helps with redness and pore size and also smells like white grape and vitamin C.I also had to hunt down travel size SO SEXY hairspray from Victoria's Secret, and some bath and body works small lotion.
If all else fails at least i will be clean and smell good.

No comments:
Post a Comment