
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
the flapper dress
The Flapper dress i got yesterday has everything i could possibly ask for in a dress. It has sequins, fringe, pleating...it's just missing the bells and whistles. Surprisingly it does not look tacky taking into consideration all the things it has hanging from it. I've been waiting for this puppy to go on sale for a while, like before xmas. The Flapper dress will make a nice addition to my overly stuffed closet, if i can even find a place to put it. I can't even fathom where i am going to wear this, it is definitly not brownsville-going-out style. I am sure an occasion will come up...or i will just have to wait till halloween, i wanted to buy this for new years but it was still at regular price ($148...eeeek!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment