Thursday, January 22, 2009

Purchased 2 items today!

Florida trip is coming up soon! I am excited to go to Disney World and Universal Studios! I am even more excited to pack. Packing is a test of your skills because you can only pick a few things and you're stuck with them for the time of your stay. So for that trip today i bought:Cute Red Mary Jane Crocs at 37% of their retail price with store markdown and my associate discount. These will go great with:My Betsey Johnson anchor dress for one of the long days at a theme park. Not sure which one, Disney or Universal. Crocs will be comfortable for all day walking but i also want to look cute for all the souvenir pictures. *(i know i didn't buy this dress today but it goes with the crocs!)

Second item i purchased today was:

I have been obsesed with this BCBGeneration dress since i first saw it and today i ran into it on sale! I paid 73% off the retail price which is the only way i would have bought this dress since i have nowhere to wear it to and about 5 other dresses waiting in line for a special occasion. In brownsville, there are very few occasions to wear really cute dresses to after high school. Most of the time i feel overdressed anyway so i guess i am used to it. Still it was a great bargain i couldn't pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment