Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summerfruit.


The BEST color ever invented by MAC has to definetely be SUMMERFRUIT cremestick liner. It is THE perfect nude lips color at least for me. I go thru these little liners like water. I wish they would make a lipstick this color. The closest and the second best color ever invented by mac is underplay which is a nude-ey color as well. I cannot live without these two colors in my makeup bag. The good thing is that it takes me longer to go thru these lipsticks but since i discovered it i have gone thru maybe 4 tubes of it. At any given time i have 2 tubes around. One in my car, one in my purse or something like that. I went in only for my summerfruit, as i go in very month, but walked out with both because i only had one around for a while. Turns out my other Underplay was hiding under the seat of my car. Now i have 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment